Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fraher Summer

I cannot believe summer is almost over.  Well, I guess that all depends on how you classify "summer" - here in the south, we'll experience summer-like weather for another 2 or 3 months.  But the traditional signs of summer are fading... school is back in session, pools will soon be closing, Labor Day is around the corner, the stores are stocked for Halloween, Thanksgiving and (gasp) Christmas!  


Where does the time go?  We certainly have had a full summer - beach trips, home repairsfamily reunions, house guests, zoo trips, baptisms, stomach flu and learning to crawl.  


But before we bid adieu to summer, I wanted to share some of the everyday fun memories the Fraher's have made.  Warning - we've been busy - there is a lot to share!  


Reading.


Baking.

Getting into mischief.


Playing with pink doll houses (no judging - I'm wearing camo).
Creating masterpieces.
Getting cleaned up.
Swimming.

Having fun with friends.
Visiting the aquarium.

Potty training (requires lots and lots of supplies).  And, no, we're not even close to being done.

And family tickle fests!
We hope your summer brought you much laughter and wonderful memories too!

1 comment:

  1. We have the same potty. Rowan (sans father) loves to drop his drawers and sit on it and make sounds like going potty, but doesn't actually get it, yet :-)

    Let me know how it works out for you. I know it can be difficult for boys, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete