Friday, August 26, 2011

H-O-T

It has been H-O-T hot this summer!  With double digit days of triple digit temps, we needed a few more ways to stay cool.  Our community has an amazing pool that we visit virtually every Saturday and Sunday but even that, over time, gets old.  So, being the fun parents we are - we bought a slip and slide.  

Of course Mommy and Daddy had to demonstrate how it worked.  Ahem, Wow.  Not as easy as I remember.


The slip n slide was still no match for this crazy heat.  Next step - Popsicles!  And where better to eat popsicles than outside, in a pool.  Natural clean-up.



1 comment:

  1. My kids have begged for one this year! Bet I can get half price by now .. if only I can keep the big kids from soaping it down. With our luck, I could see our summer going out with a bang .. and a few stitches :)

    ReplyDelete