Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Favorite Game

Otherwise known as Drive-Mommy-Crazy!


If this activity weren't like fingernails on a chalkboard, I might endure it a bit more because it does keep them occupied and out of trouble (well, sort of) for the longest time!  Granted, the first time I fully "accept" this particular activity, it will cease to have any appeal to them.  I think that's a fundamental parent/child law.


Seriously, they could do it all day.  And though Fletcher seems fairly innocent, he is always the instigator - he quietly crawls into the kitchen and begins banging and sliding those chairs around.  It's like his secret call to Sydney to have some fun.


Notice the emphasis on the last few seconds of the video... I did not realize what I had just captured until I finished filming and saw the finger painting masterpiece in process!



Despite what it may seem, no floors or persons were harmed in the making of this video.


Oh, and, no - we don't believe in pants around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment