Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This morning we all had some element of green on for the holiday and Sydney was tolerating her pigtails. Perfect photo op!

Feeling bold, I decided to set up the self-timer and attempt to capture a photo of all three of us. Rarely ever am I in a photo with both of the kids. Why I decided to do it on my own is still a mystery. I get a little over zealous that way sometimes.

After a few total misses, I finally set up the camera with one hand, grabbed both kids, wiped up the spit-up.... click - ugh. Totally back-lit but there we are.

Hmmm. Better to keep this simple and just focus on the kids. Fletcher was happy with the set-up!

Sydney on the other hand...!!!


But finally, peace. Hi all! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed you got her to allow the pigtails...mine won't :)

    ReplyDelete