Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Daddy,

We missed you today! I didn't want you to miss out on anything about our day so Mommy documented (some) of the day with the camera.

We did manage to have a little fun even though you are gone. We filled the little pool with water. It didn't get warm enough for my standards. Maybe tomorrow.

We played in the backyard for a long time. Fletcher and I took turns on the swing. We rode in the wagon around the block and I tickled Fletcher's big ole sweaty feet. They were hanging out of his seat in my face anyway. When we got back, he made a BIG mess eating his bananas. My sticky messes are NOTHING compared to his gross slobbering.

After nap time, I had my favorite popcorn snack! And we read the animal books over and over and over and over again! I just can't get enough of those silly cows and pigs and sheep. Baaa!

Since the pool was too cold, we went to the park this afternoon (after Fletcher FINALLY woke up from his nap - that kid really puts a crimp in my plans). There were lots of fun kids there to play with. Some girls were playing tennis so I took my racquet and ball out too. Back home, I played really nicely with Fletcher. Like I always do. I even tried to share my popcorn and milk with him but Mommy told me No.

Tonight we went to Ava and Connor's house for a pizza party (cupcakes too)! We played and then ate and played some more. Their doggie (ruff-ruff) played with us too. They have a fun sand box and water table thingy that I loved. Mommy said I was a soaking wet filthy mess when we left but I didn't care.

{YAWN} I've had a big day and am going night night. Mommy kept telling me over and over again what a good girl I was today while you were gone. Duhhh. Well, except for that one time when I was sent to time out for breaking a bunch of lightbulbs. Oops. They shouldn't make those things so fragile! I even kept my pigtails in ALL day. I guess they're not so bad.

We love you and can't wait to see you so you can play ball with me again and catch me on the slide. Come home soon.

Love, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment