Friday, January 21, 2011

I've Done It...

So I've finally done it. Started blogging. And why not now? We just moved into a new house, in a new town, with two young babies and my husband has gone out of the country for a week. Sure, I have plenty of time. But then again, this is where I thrive. Right in the thick of things.

I have considered writing a blog for a long time. For no other reason than a selfish, creative outlet for me. A way to write the way I want to write. Informal and conversational. Whatever, whenever. To feel as though I'm having a cup of coffee or glass of wine, sharing life with my girlfriends - many of whom after this last move are now plane rides, not car rides, away.

This move is what finally inspired me to begin writing. Not only did a move with two small kids generate a LOT of content, I wanted a way to share our daily lives and other randomness with the many people we love who are far away. I must credit my not-so-creative sister, Ashley (she is amazing in many other ways but would whole-heartedly agree with that label), for the name of the blog. I was at a loss and she suggested it as a cute play on "into the fray". I can't think of a better way to describe my life!

I have no expectations for this and neither should you. This is not about cooking, wine, crafts, photography, religion, politics or any other greater purpose - although all of those things might be discussed. This is simply dedicated the journey of life and all that ensues along the way.

Welcome to Into The Frahers!

No comments:

Post a Comment