Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's wrong with this picture?

This afternoon I started unloading the dishwasher when I noticed something was not quite right on the bottom rack...


Let's take a closer look...


Yep - that's a sippy cup. Lid on. Milk still inside.

At first glance, I thought to myself, "you know Pat's dishwasher loading skills leave a lot to be desired but this takes it to a whole new level."

Then I quickly remembered our search for Sydney's sippy cup of milk last night after she went to bed. We knew it was around somewhere but couldn't find it. I was left with the dread of eventually finding it in some random hiding place of hers, weeks later, looking like a science project gone bad.

But no. Our clever and helpful daughter put her cup right where it belonged. In the dishwasher to be cleaned. She is so smart!

Now I owe Pat an apology for jumping to conclusions. And a thank you for the fact he loads the dishwasher at all.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Pat, still gets blamed even when there are toddlers around!! ;) (Just seeing if I can make a comment on here!)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete