Friday, February 25, 2011

Pigtails!

Sydney just made my day! I have been dying - dying - to put pigtails in her hair. She barely tolerates a hair clip most days, pulling it out nano-seconds after we clip the hair out of her face. But pigtails. I mean every little girl, MUST have pigtails!

So while she was distracted by breakfast this morning, I pounced.


Here she is wondering what just happened - also giving you a better view of the back. I won't show you the full rear view as you would be appalled at my pigtail-making skills. But, hey, she was wiggly and there's no way I was going to try for a second time.


2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much older little girls look when they can wear pigtails! That baby is gone. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she is getting so big! A little mimi!

    ReplyDelete