Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tea Party and Bonus!

Little Miss loves a party!  Anytime we gather with friends she wants to know where the birthday cake is!  It's really not a bad idea.

This weekend she hosted a little tea party for her more stuffy friends.  


Apparently those tea partiers got a little rowdy because they all ended up in time out!


Bonus (i.e. random) material!


What, don't you always put your snack bowl on your head while watching tv???

I'm clearly not the only one who liked Nutella around here!


Bonus, Bonus!

So yesterday I grabbed a pair of boots for Sydney at a consignment store.  She wouldn't even consider wearing them last year so I had little hope for this coming fall/winter.

She.  Will Not.  Take them off.  Even after her bath, they were the first thing she put on her still dripping wet body.  It looked like she might sleep with them at one point last night.  Kept running around the house yelling, "I got cowboy boots.  Yeehaw!  I'm gonna ride a horsey!"  Hmmm.  Texas rubbing off a bit?  And despite my pleas for a little practicality this morning, she wore them to school.  Pretty cute though.  I expect you'll be seeing a lot of those boots this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment